Having taken the world of hockey by storm in its inaugural season, the FIH Pro League bigger and better than ever.
A new league format for 2020 and 2021 will see teams play each other twice at home and twice away alternately across the two years, whereas last season each nation played one home and one away match against each opponent.
For example, Great Britain’s men and women will both play Argentina twice at home on 16 and 17 May next year before travelling to South America to fulfil the remaining fixtures in 2021.
With this being the final major event before the Tokyo 2020 Olympics get underway, you won’t want to miss out on your chance to be part of #ThePride as rivalries are renewed between the world’s best nations. Sign up here for the latest news on how to secure your tickets.
Here are the dates of when Great Britain’s men and women will be playing in the 2020 FIH Pro League (exact timings are still TBC) – home fixtures are highlighted in bold. All games will be shown live on BT Sport.
- Sat 1 Feb/Sun 2 Feb – Australia v Great Britain (M + W)
- Sat 8 Feb/Sun 9 Feb – New Zealand v Great Britain (M + W)
- Tue 28 Apr/Wed 29 Apr – Netherlands v Great Britain (M + W)
- Sat 2 May/Sun 3 May – Great Britain v India (M)/Great Britain v China (W)
- Sat 16 May/Sun 17 May – Great Britain v Argentina (M + W)
- Sun 24 May/Mon 25 May – Great Britain v Spain (M)/Great Britain v USA (W)
- Fri 29 May/Sun 31 May – Belgium v Great Britain (M + W)
- Sat 13 Jun/Sun 14 Jun – Great Britain v Germany (M + W)