How To Contact Us
If you would like to contact us for any of the following reasons:
- I Would Like To Become A Sponsor
- I Would Like To Become An Author
- I Would Like To Issue A DMCA Request
you can either phone us, email us or send us a letter using the following contact information:
- Telephone:+44 (0) 845 245 0026
- Address:1 Stanley Grove
- Heaton Moor
- Stockport, SK4 4HP
- United Kingdom
What is personal information?
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual, as defined by applicable law. It does not include aggregated information that does not allow you to be identified, nor does it include business contact information such as your name, title, business address and business phone number.
Collecting Personal Information
You do not need to provide us with any personal information to browse the website and so you can decide what personal information you provide to us. We will only collect personal information that you choose to provide.
If you wish to enter one of our competitions run through the website from time to time we may also need to take further information from you, as specified in the rules of the competition.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also keep a record of details of your visits to the website, including details of pages and material that you choose to access.
Where possible, we will enable you to select how we will use this information (for example, by choosing to opt-in or opt-out of receiving special promotional offers). But remember, if you’re registering with us, we’ll take this as your consent to our using such information as we may need to contact you, so we won’t ask you to tick ‘yes’ or ‘no’.
Where we store your information
We may store the information collected from you or that you provide to us electronically in our computer databases. Our computer servers containing our databases are operated on our behalf in accordance with our instructions and access to those computer servers is controlled by firewalls.
Due to the global nature of the internet, the information you provide may be transferred to or stored in countries outside the European Economic Area that do not have similar protections in place relating to your information and how it is used, as set out in this policy. However, we have taken the steps outlined in this policy to try to maintain the security of your information. By sending your information to us, you agree to these transfers.
Use made of your information
We may use personal information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that the website is designed and presented to give you the best possible experience when visiting it.
- To administer any account you may create with us, as well as for transactional purposes, such as credit card sales, and to perform any contract concluded between us.
- For administering any competition that we may run on the website (including contacting you if you are the winner of such competition).
- To monitor your use of our website(s) in order to make our communications to you as relevant as possible.
- To provide you with information about products or services that you request from us or which we feel may be of interest to you (but only where you have consented to such contact and you can always ask us to stop doing this).
- To receive news updates and where appropriate associated third partner suppliers (but only where you have consented to such contact and you can always ask us to stop doing this).
- We may compile and report to third parties (such as advertisers) aggregate statistics about our users in terms of numbers, traffic patterns and related site information but such information will not identify any individuals.
You will have an opportunity to unsubscribe whenever we communicate with you.
Disclosure of your information
We may pass on your information to our brand partners. We will not sell your data to other parties but we may permit selected third parties to use your data to provide you with information about products or services that may be of interest to you (but only where you have consented to such contact and you can always ask us to stop doing this).
We may also disclose your information:
- To any member of our group of companies; or
- To third parties where:
- we sell or buy any business or assets in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective buyer or seller;
- our company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party in which case personal data of our customers may be one of the transferred assets; or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of website use and other agreements or otherwise to protect our rights and / or our property or the safety of our customers.
In common with many websites, we use ’cookies’ to help us gather information from visitors to our website.
The following cookies are used.
You can delete cookies at any time or you can set your browser to reject or disable cookies. If you do disable cookies some functions on the site may not work correctly.
We may use your personal information from cookies for the following purposes:
- the IP address from which you access the site
- the type of browser and operating system used to access the site
- the date and time of your access to the site
- the pages you visit
- the Internet address of the website from which you accessed the site
- To recognise repeat visitors for statistical / analytical purposes.
Anonymous tracking of interaction with online advertising. e.g. to monitor the number of times that a banner ad is displayed and the number of times it is clicked.
Access to your information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
The Sport Feed