I’m so excited to share details of season 10 of The Game Changers podcast.
You’ll hear from a range of incredible trailblazers as we explore key issues for women in sport & beyond. My fabulous guests this season include:
- Shaunagh Brown – this professional rugby player for Harlequins and England encourages us all to re-think gender stereotypes in sport and across society
- Jonathan Licht – the Managing Director of Sky Sports explores what more broadcasters can do to ensure gender parity as he shares his own journey as a male ally for women’s sport
- Pippa Britton – learn about the importance of inclusion across sport with this double Paralympian who is now Vice Chair of Sport Wales and UK Anti-Doping
- Tammy Parlour – the co-founder and CEO of the Women’s Sport Trust explores why female athletes make such powerful role models
- Orla Chennaoui – the multi-talented sports broadcaster, podcaster & writer shares the power of being authentic as a woman reporting sport
- Emma Ross – the former Head of Physiology at the English Institute of Sport explains why we need to talk more openly about women’s bodies in sport
- Isa Guha – World Cup winning England cricketer now acclaimed sports broadcaster shares her experience of building a career in a male dominated sport
- Lizzie Deignan – hear how one of the world’s most accomplished cyclists is changing the narrative around motherhood and elite sport
We’re hugely grateful to Sport England who support our award-winning podcast through a National Lottery award.
The first new episode is released tomorrow – Tuesday April 12.
Find out more & listen to the new trailer here and don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss future episodes. The Game Changers is available free on all podcast platforms including Apple, Spotify, ACast & Google or listen directly from the Fearless Women website.
CATCH UP ON LAST SEASON
In case you missed any of our brilliant discussions from last series you can find them all here. Just click on the image to listen.